1st April 2018 to 31st October 2018
In 2018 there will be additional course restrictions due to the staging of the Open Championship:
Championship Course – from 21st May to 30th June 2018 key landing areas will be protected and the compulsory use of a mat will come into play should a players ball finish in that area.
Burnside Course – the 18th hole will be out of play from early May 2018 to the end of August due to stand construction. Other work may impact other holes.
Buddon Links – the 1st and 18th holes may be impacted for a few days after The Open
The above is subject to change and possibly at short notice.
|4 Ball Special – April 1 to April 30 2018/October 16 to October 31 2018||£560||✘||✘|
Combination Tickets – to be used over a 3 day period
- Winter prices from 1st November to 31st March 2019 are 50% of the above single golfer prices.
- During this period mats must be used on the fairways.
- The courses may be shorter and depending on the daily ground conditions winter greens may come into effect on some or all of the holes.
* Junior (14yrs – 18yrs inclusive)
* Juveniles are under 14 and are not permitted to play on the championship course
* The Handicap limit for Men is 28 and for Ladies 36
* Third parties may be liable for UK VAT which is currently 20%
|Per Day||Per Round|
|Golf Trolley Hire||£5||£5|