|April 1st to April 30th 2019||£150||£75||£75|
|May 1st to October 20th 2019||£210||£75||£75|
|October 21st to November 1st 2019||£150||£75||£75|
|November 2nd 2019 to 31st March 2020||£105||£37.50||£37.50|
|April 1st to November 1st 2019||£105||£37.50||£37.50|
|November 2nd 2019 to March 31st 2020||£52.50||£18.75||£18.75|
|Juvenile (Under 14yrs)|
|April 1st to November 1st 2019||✘||£18.75||£18.75|
Golf and Dine
Golf and Dine at Carnoustie Golf Links and The Rookery
‘Play as much as you like over 3 days and dine in our brand-new restaurant’
Golf’s Greatest Test is hard to beat – as is our 3 Day Golf and Dine package. Over three consecutive days, play as much golf as you like on the Buddon and Burnside plus enjoy two main course lunches and 2 two-course dinners in The Rookery restaurant for just £240pp*. You can even upgrade to include a round on the Championship Course for an extra £60pp†.
For more details: E: email@example.com T: +44 (0)1241 802270
*Subject to availability. Must be booked over 3 consecutive days. Lunch and Dinner from selected dishes on our seasonal a-la-carte menu. Offer available for play between 1st April & 31st October 2019. †Upgrade offer available for play between 1st April & 10th May 2019.
To book, please telephone 01241 802270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offer terms & conditions:
1. The offer is only available for bookings of 4 balls. 2. All reservations must be paid at time of booking. 3. Reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable. 4. Dining is served in The Rookery. Meal reservation must be made at time of booking. 5. Menu is subject to seasonal change. 6. Subject to availability.
Combination Tickets – to be used over a 3 day period
|Per Day||Per Round|
|Push Trolley Hire||£5||£5|
|TaylorMade Club Hire*||£55||✘|
* Junior (14yrs – 18yrs inclusive)
* Juveniles are under 14 and are not permitted to play on the Championship Course
* The Handicap limit for Men is 28 and for Ladies 36
* Third parties may be liable for UK VAT which is currently 20%
Winter prices from 2nd November 2019 to 31st March 2020 are 50% of the above single golfer prices.
During this period mats must be used on the fairways.
The courses may be shorter and depending on the daily ground conditions winter greens may come into effect on some or all of the holes.